More and more companies are turning to videos for tutorials and marketing campaigns both online and televised. It’s important to make your corporate video stand out.
Here are our top five reasons to hire a video production company.
1. Let’s be honest, corporate life is busy. Action lists and meetings quickly fill up the day, so hiring outside is the easiest way to ensure your video doesn’t get put on the backburner.
2. In-house production teams are flooded with projects. You want your video to pass your quality control so why not give it to someone who can focus on creating a great video for your company?
3. Video production takes more time than you think. You have your pre-production which includes storyboarding, scripting, hiring the right actors, location scouting…And that’s all before the production itself begins. After the shoot date, the work continues! Post-production is where your video finally comes together with editing, music, and titles. Letting someone else take on the responsibility can be a huge weight off your shoulders.
4. Production studios make videos. That’s what they do. Which means, they know what they are doing. No need to CC the entire company in the email chain declaring how far behind your in-house team is. When you hire a production company, your video is their highest priority. Sit back and relax. They’ve got your back.
5. Nowadays, a good video production company will provide more than just a video. What’s the point in having a killer video if it doesn’t get seen? Try to find a video production company for businesses that understands your goals and will market your video.
Corporate video is more than just the video. Hire a production company that will make your job easier.